Keyword Tool By Neil Patel
Neil Patel's Keyword Tool provides a keyword research feature to guide users through finding keywords for their websites. The data provided is based upon various factors, such as keyword or phrase popularity and competition, search volume, PPC cost, free availability, and page rank. This information helps users decide which keywords are likely to bring them the most exposure and revenue.
To Use This Online Keyword Tool
Enter your website URL in the "enter domain" text box located on the homepage. Enter your primary keyword in the text box below then Select "Get Ideas" from the dropdown menu. Click "Run Report"
Results will appear as an overall summary at the top of the window and individual results for each sub-category. The "SERP Analysis" tab will show how your website ranks for the given keyword phrase.
The "Top Competition" tab provides information on the competition for that keyword phrase.
The "AdWords competition" tab tells you how expensive it would be to advertise with Google AdWords for that keyword phrase.
The "Monthly Search Volume" tab displays how often people search for that particular keyword phrase.
The "Suggested Bid" tab will be a suggested bid price if you want to rank in the top three positions of Google search.
The Main Features Of the Keyword Tool by Neil Patel
· 100 million searches a day – this includes information from Google, YouTube, and Wikipedia to provide an accurate picture of how popular each term is.
· Only takes three seconds – it only takes three seconds for the keyword tool to return results, which means it can be used effectively by those who are time poor or on the move all the time with their mobile devices.
· Easy to use interface – Neil Patel's free keyword tool does not mean having to suffer through a complicated or difficult to navigate user interface. It is simple and easy to use, even for those who are not technologically savvy.
There are other keyword tools available on the internet, but Neil Patel's tool offers some of the best and most accurate data. Some of the other well-known keyword tools include:
1. Google AdWords Keyword Planner is a free tool offered by Google that allows businesses to research keywords and see how much traffic they could potentially get from those terms. It also helps businesses select appropriate ad placements.
2. SEMrush is a paid tool that offers comprehensive data on competitor websites and keywords. It can help businesses identify what their competitors are targeting for traffic and then target those same terms to get ahead.
3. Wordstream is another paid tool that offers information on keywords, PPC, and social media trends. It can help businesses monitor their competitors and develop appropriate counter strategies.
Which Tools Are The Best?
Keyword tools like Neil Patel keyword tool are free; they hold their own against the competition due to ease of use and accuracy of data. This makes them a high choice for many who need a quick solution to their immediate needs. They are also a crucial starting point for those who do not have access to more expensive tools as they can refine search terms here before investing in other more comprehensive options. In addition, the fact that they cover YouTube and Google means users can find many different relevant search terms to help them expand their projects.
Keyword Research Part 1 - SEO Unlocked - Free SEO Course with Neil Patel