Building Your Site With GoDaddy Hosting
You might have seen one of GoDaddy's Superbowl ads or the GoDaddy girls on the Internet. They're really everywhere. GoDaddy is one of the leaders in the domain name and hosting market. They make it easy to get your own site up and running. This could be the solution for a better blog with WordPress or a better site for your thriving business. Here are some things you should know about GoDaddy hosting.
1. GoDaddy has an affordable economy plan at $6.99/month at a 1-year term. Plus, they always run promos to give you an even better deal.
2. You get unlimited bandwidth. Larger bandwidth supports more visitors at the same time for your site without worries on crashing. Even with shared plans, GoDaddy still holds up well.
3. GoDaddy provides an auto-install of WordPress to get your site up and running in no time. And you don't have to worry about overcharging. It's perfect for people who are not familiar with FTP and the likes and want to save time. However, you may prefer to manually install it to keep your site secure.
4. GoDaddy has great product integration. Having your domain name and email services together with hosting, makes things a lot easier. You get all the services you need and GoDaddy ties them all together perfectly.
5. GoDaddy handles security well. They utilize the latest technology to keep hackers and spammers away. They also have restrictive policies to stop the bad guys, although this may act as one of their cons.
6. You get good uptime with GoDaddy. There has been a great improvement in this area. They provide good support and have 99.9% uptime.
7. New technologies are always welcome at GoDaddy. They have 4GH Linux Hosting plan, which means they are updated on the latest in PHP, etc.
They couldn't have done a finer job. Check GoDaddy hosting now.