Term: Subscription Apps for Shopify
1 post(s) found
General BusinessOnline Marketing
If you are the manager of an ecommerce store, you’ll want to know which apps will help you grow your Shopify store. You don’t have to wonder, because here is a list of some of the best ones:
These apps will help you plug into repeat business, because it will also help you to deliver your products to your clients. We’ll tell you their app store rating, and some of the app’s best features.
Here are some of the best apps available:
* Customize: this app allows you to personalize the consumer path and use flexible templates to allow you to reach your clients
* Connect: streamline the connections between you and your clients
* Control: Use their tools to make upselling easier. Provide customers with swap/switch options, and it allows you to evaluate your products .
2. RECURPAY SUBSCRIPTIONS - Rating 5
* Multilingual and flexible - it allows you to begin getting recurrent payments from subscriptions within minutes. Also: with a multilingual customer portal, your customers can manager their own subscriptions.
* Available for all countries - customers from all over the world trust Recurpay
* Start for Free - You don’t pay anything until you are making $100 per month in subscriptions. When you hit that mark, you can choose the plan that will best suit your businesses’ projected growth.
* Build-a-box subscription plan - attractive and flexible plans to offer your customers to customize their experience
* Flexible Delivery - offers customers either singular, monthly or irregular payback schedules
* Reduce Returns - Regular invoices are sent directly via the app, while recurring payments are routed through Shopify
4. AAA MEMBERSHIP & SUBSCRIPTION rating 4.6 starts at $9.99 per month
* Recurring order and subscription - your recurring orders are set up as soon as the client selects their enrollment plan, and the order will renew precisely on its due date
* Flexible Membership Level - clients can choose a one-time contract, a recurrent order or any other frequency they choose
* Restrict Members’ Access - you decide which pages of your inventory your customer will be shown - based on their membership level. You can let them know there are more options available at higher membership tiers
* Take a look here.
5. LOOP SUBSCRIPTIONS - rating 5 - $99 per month plus 1% subscription fee
* Loop flows - Builds workflow to mimic Shopify flows - to personalize customer rewards based on customer purchases
* Passwordless Customer Portal - Customers can easily access the portal without a password
* Smart Management - finds high risk subscriptions. Payment methods are retried automatically